Emergency Dental Care
Smiles at North York Dental operates emergency services for our patients.
What is considered to be a dental emergency?
- Is it a broken tooth, broken dentures,
- an avulsed or knock out tooth,
- an orthodontic dental emergency,
- a mobile dental implant,
- a veneer or crown that had been dislodged,
- uncontrolled pain from a tooth ache or a dental abscess,
- uncontrolled intra-oral bleeding or hemorrhage,
- an infected piercing,
- unexplained sudden or chronic changes in tooth colour,
- a foreign body embedded in the intra-oral soft tissue or between the teeth,
- non healing intra-oral ulcerations,
- a broken orthodontic retainer.
Same-day Dental Emergency Appointments and Walk-ins
Smiles at North York Dental provide patients with access to immediate and convenient emergency dentistry services with a dentist or dental professional. Smiles at North York Dental makes every attempt to provide emergency patients with same day dental appointments as high priorities.